We embroider or print on business, team, group, or individual attire. With few exceptions, we do not require minimums. Whether you want just one piece or over a hundred, you can rely on Creativity On to deliver great prices and ooh-la-la customer service.
EMBROIDERY IS IDEAL FOR
- Company image promotion—give your staff uniforms a classy look that attracts positive attention
- Employee identification—promotes good feelings with your business customers when they see someone who looks “official,” especially in businesses where you go to a client’s home
- Employee recognition—reward excellence and loyalty with apparel employees can wear with pride, including patches or direct-to-garment embroidery for special achievements
- School, church, team, or club apparel—give your group sharp looking gear
- Appreciation gifts—give your clients embroidered thank-you gifts for supporting your business
- Promotional giveaways—hand out visors, hats, t-shirts, magnets, or other items that become walking advertisements for your business, charity, or favorite cause
- Special occasions—garb to mark festivals, company picnics, proms, celebrations, sporting events
- Family reunions—embroidered apparel makes a great souvenir
- Unique personalized gifts—embroidery is a great way to make a one-of-a-kind gift that clients, friends, family will love
- Dressing up your casual wear—the cool (and hot) look of embroidery adds an extra dimension to your everyday wear
- Having your say—making political statements & embroidering your opinion on the issues
FIND OUT MORE
Curious about what the embroidery process entails? Start here for a description of what to expect when you place an order with Creativity On.
Our Design Tips page offers information on what is required for embroidery success.
Our Digitizing page explains what this process is.
What we do for you shares information on our products and services.
View some product samples in our Embroidery Gallery.
Check under the Embroidery tab in the navigation bar at the top of this page or check our blog for more articles on embroidery.